WestJet (Calgary) today announced it is extending two of its new nonstop transatlantic services to London (Gatwick) from seasonal to year-round. Flights from Calgary and Toronto to London will now operate on a year-round basis, three times weekly and daily respectively through the winter, while service from Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg and St. John’s will operate seasonally as announced in September 2015.
Service dates for WestJet’s nonstop flights to London are:
- Vancouver – seasonal May 6-October 21, 2016
- Calgary – year-round from May 6, 2016
- Edmonton – seasonal May 7-October 22, 2016
- Winnipeg – seasonal May 7-October 1, 2016
- Toronto – year-round from May 6, 2016
- St. John’s – May 7-October 22, 2016
Copyright Photo: TMK Photography/AirlinersGallery.com. Ex-QANTAS Airways Boeing 767-338 ER C-FOGJ (msn 25274) is pictured at Toronto (Pearson).