Air Malta today launched its summer flight schedule with a planned operation to 20 cities. During the six-month program (covering May till October 2021), the Airline is committed to operate 3,012 flights and will offer for sale over half a million seats.
This summer Air Malta will operate direct flights to/from Amsterdam, Brussels, Catania, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London Heathrow, Lyon, Manchester, Munich, Milan Linate, Moscow*, Palermo, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Paris Orly, Prague, Rome, Tel Aviv*, Vienna, and Zurich. (* – operations to these airports is subject to the opening of safe corridors).
Key highlights during peak season include:
• Up to 10 weekly services on London Heathrow.
• Twice weekly services to Manchester, supporting the Midlands and North of the UK.
• Up to 11 weekly services on Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports in Paris.
• Up to 9 weekly services on Catania.
• Rome, Munich, and Vienna all served up to 5 times weekly.
Air Malta Route Map:
Top Copyright Photo: Malta – airmalta.com (Air Malta 2nd) Airbus A320-251N WL 9H-NED (msn 10106) ZRH (Rolf Wallner). Image: 953562.
Air Malta aircraft slide show: