Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates, has revealed its exciting Summer 2024 schedule, underlining its ambitious plans for growth.
Highlights of the network changes, which are available for sale now, include new non-stop flights to the French Riviera destination of Nice, and direct services to the Greek holiday hotspots of Mykonos and Santorini.
As guests have loved Etihad’s new flights to Copenhagen so much, it has been made a year-round destination.
The timetable further enriches connectivity with additional frequencies across the network to destinations including Ahmedabad, Athens, Bangkok and Colombo.
Highlights of the improved schedule include:
- Athens, Greece, sees an increase to 12 flights a week from May and 14 from July.
- Recently launched Copenhagen, Denmark is made a year-round destination.
- Malaga, Spain will enjoy a three-weekly service for Summer 2024.
- Mykonos, Greece will be served by two flights per week during the summer, with Santorini, Greece also getting two weekly flights.
- Nice, France will be served by two non-stop weekly services from June 2024.
- Bangkok, Thailand will benefit from three more flights a week from February to 17 a week.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka enjoys a frequency increase to 10 weekly flights from January rising to 14 from May, and an adjusted schedule for even better connectivity to European destinations.
The fresh summer schedule comes on top of new destinations already announced for 2024, including Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram on the Indian Subcontinent, Boston in North America, and Nairobi in East Africa.
|Destinations||Change||Total Frequency||Start Date|
|Colombo||+3 per week||10 per week||January 15, 2024|
|+4 per week||14 per week||May 1, 2024|
|Bangkok||+3 per week||17 per week||February 22, 2024|
|Copenhagen||Extended year-round||4 per week||March 31, 2024|
|Athens||+5 per week||12 per week||May 1, 2024|
|+2 per week||14 per week||July 15, 2024|
|Malaga||Summer 24 service||3 per week||June 2, 2024|
|Santorini||New route||2 per week||June 15, 2024|
|Nice||New route||2 per week||June 15, 2024|
|Mykonos||Summer 24 service||2 per week||June 17, 2024|
|Kozhikode||New route||7 per week||January 1, 2024|
|Thiruvananthapuram||New route||7 per week||January 1, 2024|
|Boston||New route||4 per week||March 31, 2024|
|Nairobi||New route||7 per week||May 1, 2024|