- New service from Boston to three of the largest markets: Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Toronto
- New service from New York-LGA to Toronto
- A220 expansion and lie-flat seats on all Boston-Los Angeles flights to elevate onboard experience
Delta Air Lines is building on its position along the East Coast as the airline fine-tunes its schedule for the months ahead. Delta customers residing in and around Boston and New York City will enjoy more choice, with service to four new markets and upgraded aircraft for an elevated onboard experience.
New routes, more A220 service and more lie-flat seats for Boston
Delta is expanding its reach even further for Bostonians, with new convenient offerings from Logan International Airport (BOS) and an enhanced onboard experience for customers to enjoy.
Starting Oct. 4, Delta will:
- Launch twice-daily service to Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) operated on the Airbus A220-100
- Launch three-times-daily service to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) operated Embraer 175 aircraft
- Upgrade nonstop service to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) on the A220-100 – also marking the A220’s official debut in CVG since it first joined Delta’s fleet in 2019
Additionally, on July 7, Delta will offer more onboard comfort for all cross-country flights from Boston to Los Angeles by upgrading service to the Boeing 757, which is equipped with the lie-flat Delta One cabin.
These additions for BOS follow Delta’s new service to Reykjavík, Iceland, beginning May 20, as well as new summer seasonal service to other leisure getaways like Hilton Head, S.C., Myrtle Beach, S.C., Traverse City, Mich., and Bangor, Maine. This summer, BOS customers have choice of an average 84 daily flights to 38 destinations, including weekend service to popular Cancún.
Delta’s A220 expansion from Boston complements existing service in other major business routes, such as New York-LGA to Dallas/Ft. Worth and Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Delta plans to further expand the A220 to other Northeast business markets this fall, including LGA to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and New York and Boston to Raleigh-Durham.
New Toronto service from Boston and New York-LGA
Nonstop Delta service to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) will also grow this year with new flights from Boston and New York-LGA, including:
- Three-times-daily service from BOS to YYZ operated on Embraer 175 aircraft beginning Oct. 4
- Twice-daily service from LGA to YYZ operated on Embraer 175 aircraft beginning Aug. 5
Delta also plans to boost LGA-YYZ to six times a day this fall as travel restrictions lift and transborder demand returns.