National Airlines (5th) (Orlando) is expanding to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) issued this statement:
Vancouver Airport Authority has announced the upcoming arrival of National Airlines to Vancouver International Airport (YVR). Starting January 20, 2016 , the twice weekly scheduled service will operate between Orlando-Sanford International Airport (SFB) and YVR.
National Airlines will operate a Boeing 757-200 aircraft on the route. Flights will depart SFB on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 18:45 and arrive in YVR at 22:15. The aircraft will turn around and leave YVR at 23:55 and arrive in SFB at 08:30 the following morning.
Previously National Airlines announced nonstop service between Windsor, Ontario, (YQG), and Sanford, Florida, (SFB). The inaugural flight, on Thursday, December 17, 2015, will depart Windsor International Airport at 2:30 PM EST and arrive Orlando-Sanford International Airport at 5:00 PM EST. National Airlines will fly this route year ‘round. National will offer return flights from Orlando-Sanford International Airport also on Thursdays and Sundays, departing at 10:30 AM EST and arriving in Windsor at 1:00 PM EST.
This winter National Airlines will operate nonstop service from Orlando-Sanford International Airport to five destinations:
- Las Vegas McCarren International Airport *
- San Juan Luiz Munoz’ International Airport, Puerto Rico (SJU) *
- Windsor International Airport, Ontario
- Vancouver International Airport, British Colombia
- St. Johns International Airport, Newfoundland
* Flights to/or from Las Vegas and San Juan are Public Charters under DOT PC # 15-189, and operated by National Air Cargo, Inc. d/b/a National Airlines.
Copyright Photo: Tony Storck/AirlinersGallery.com. National Airlines (National Air Cargo Group) (5th) Boeing 757-28A N176CA (msn 24543) with special Expo 2020 Dubai UAE markings taxies at Baltimore/Washington (BWI).
National Airlines (5th) aircraft slide show: