Category Archives: Dalian Airlines

Air China receives approval to set up Dalian Airlines in northeast China

Air China (Beijing) has received approval by the CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) to set-up a new subsidiary in Dalian Province in northeast China. The new airline will be called Dalian Airlines (Dalian). Air China will hold 80 percent of Dalian Air, capitalised at $155 million according to this report by Reuters. A unit of the Dalian city government will hold the the remaining 20 percent.

Read the full report: CLICK HERE

 

Advertisements