Category Archives: Valuair

QANTAS to raise stake in Jetstar Asia/Valuair

 

Please click on photo for full view and caption.

Please click on photo for full view and caption.

QANTAS Airways (Sydney) has announced it will increase its share in Jetstar Asia (Singapore) and Valuair (Singapore) from 45 percent to 49 percent through a new holding company (Newstar). Choo Teck Wong, a businessman in Singapore, will hold the remaining 51 percent through his holding company (Westbrook).

Advertisements