Southwest Airlines has made this announcement to stimulate sluggish traffic:
Southwest Airlines has launched a three-day sale offering low fares for fall travel, so book your next trip now! Customers may take advantage of available low domestic fares starting at $49, $79, $99, and $129 one-way to select destinations today through June 7, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city. Seats and days are limited. Blackout dates apply. See full fare rules and terms and conditions below. Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Customers may also book flights to international destinations with some of Southwest’s low international fares starting at $99 one-way to select destinations today through June 7, 2018, 11:59 p.m.in the respective time zone of the originating city. Seats and days are limited. See full fare rules and full terms and conditions below. International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
See below for examples of these great low fares and for restrictions and exclusions.
Examples of Southwest Airlines’ domestic low fares include (see fare rules below):
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Phoenix and San Diego and one-way nonstop between Nashville and Kansas City
- As low as $79 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Houston Hobby Airport and one-way nonstop between Washington DC (Reagan National) and Orlando
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop between Dallas (Love Field) and Portland, Ore. and one-way nonstop between St. Louis and Tampa
- As low as $129 one-way nonstop between Denver and Raleigh-Durham and one-way nonstop between Austin and San Jose, Calif.
Examples of Southwest Airlines’ international low fares include (see fare rules below):
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood to San Jose, Costa Rica and one-way nonstop from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos
Copyright Photo: Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-7H4 WL N955WN (msn 36671) (Arizona One) SNA (Michael B. Ing). Image: 941786.
Southwest Airlines aircraft slide show (current livery):