Laudamotion (Vienna) is introducing its own livery that will gradually replace the former Airberlin markings on its aircraft.
The new livery places the emphasis on just “Lauda” rather than Laudamotion.
Ryanair released this statement and photo:
Laudamotion on August 29, 2018 announced that it would double its Airbus fleet from 9 to 18 aircraft in Summer 2019 following the completion of Ryanair’s purchase of 75% shareholding in Laudamotion GmbH from Niki Lauda in August.
Laudamotion also announced a series of initiatives to support Laudamotion’s continued growth, which include:
– Confirmed delivery dates for 9 additional Airbus A320 aircraft for Summer 2019
– A new aircraft livery which reflects Laudamotion’s Austrian heritage
– New Vienna offices to accommodate more, high paid, high quality jobs
– Pilot pay increases and basic pay guarantees
Guaranteed Captain starting basic pay of €90,000 p.a., (higher than Wizz €56k, Level €72k and Eurowings €78k)
Up to €180,000 total Capt pay p.a. including flight pay/allowances
Guaranteed First Officer starting basic pay of €46,000k p.a., (higher than Wizz €26k, Level €38k and Eurowings €44k)
Up to €70k total First Officer pay p.a. including flight pay
– Roll out of a stable winter roster 5 days on, 3 days off (a bank holiday every weekend)