Delta’s brand new Delta Sky Club at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), opening today, is ready for guests to enjoy.
Conveniently located near the Delta gates on the new South Concourse – Terminal 3, the Delta Sky Club is 7,500 square feet and offers guests a relaxing retreat during their travel journey.
Here are five features Phoenix travelers can look forward to at the new Club:
- Design inspired by the Southwest desert landscape, with earth tones and rich colors
- Fresh, locally inspired cuisine and healthy food offerings
- A full-service bar that features seasonal cocktails, the Agave Experience – an extensive selection of tequila and mezcal that can be sampled in individual pours or tasting flights – and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Artwork throughout the Delta Sky Club, including pieces from regional artists
- Comfortable seating, high-speed Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat
All photos by Delta.