Ryanair on February 26 launched its Irish Winter 2019 schedule, with 119 routes in total, including 2 new routes from Dublin to Milan and from Knock to Tenerife, and 10 new winter services to exciting connections such as Dublin to Kyiv and Cork to Malta.
Ryanair’s Irish winter 2019 schedule will deliver:
- 1 new route to Milan Malpensa (daily)
- 6 new winter services: Bordeaux (2 per week), Bournemouth (4), Gothenburg (2),
Kyiv (2), London Southend (2 daily) & Pisa (2)
- More flights on 3 other routes: Cologne (daily), Lisbon (9) & Malaga (11)
- 82 routes in total
- 12 routes in total
- 4 new winter services: Alicante (2), Budapest (2), Malta (2) & Poznan (2)
- 14 routes in total
- 1 new route to Tenerife (weekly)
- 7 routes in total
- 4 routes in total
Irish consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on 119 routes as far out as March 2020.
In other news, Ryanair also announced a new London Stansted route to Venice Marco Polo, which will operate four times weekly commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s London Stansted Winter 2019 schedule, which has a total of 119 routes.
Finally, Ryanair also announced a new Manchester route to Milan Malpensa, which will operate four times weekly commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s Manchester Winter 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.
All photos by Ryanair.