Alaska Airlines is increasing service to popular sun spots this winter with plenty of choices for nearly any vacation itinerary:
- Increasing service to Florida with eight daily nonstop flights offered aboard Alaska’s Boeing 737-900ER aircraft featuring power at every seat, the Most Movies In The Sky, industry-leading comfort in premium cabins and award-winning service at every seat
- Second daily flight between Seattle/Tacoma and Tampa starting December 19
- Second daily flight between Seattle/Tacoma and Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood starting November 5
- Second peak day flight between Portland and Orlando starting January 7, 2020
- Third peak day flight between Seattle/Tacoma and Orlando starting January 7
- Even more service to Hawaii with the introduction of a third daily flight between Seattle/Tacoma and Maui (starting November 21), in addition to a recently added third daily flight between Seattle/Tacoma and Honolulu
- Further investing in our popular service to Palm Springs with 10 peak daily departures between the Pacific Northwest and Palm Springs this winter, including the addition of:
- A third daily flight between Portland and Palm Springs starting January 7
- A recently announced new daily flight between Everett (Paine Field) and Palm Springsstarting November 5
- Expanding access between Seattle/Tacoma and Bozeman, Montana, starting January 7 with a fourth peak day flight to this popular ski destination. Alaska is the only airline to offer daily, year-round service between Seattle and Bozeman.
Top Copyright Photo: Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-990 SSWL N315AS (msn 30019) SEA (Michael B. Ing). Image: 946849.
Alaska Airlines aircraft slide show: