JetBlue Airways today announced its momentum in New England will continue in 2020 with more flights being added on a number of top performing routes at Logan International Airport (BOS). JetBlue – which already carries more customers to more nonstop destinations and operates more flights than any other airline in Boston – is on track to strengthen its leadership position in the market and advance its targeted plan to build out the airline’s Boston focus city strategy.
L-G-A Ten Times per Day
In spring 2020, JetBlue will expand nonstop service between Boston and New York City’s LaGuardia Airport (LGA) by offering up to ten daily roundtrips on this key business route. Flights will be operated using the airline’s Embraer 190 aircraft, which features comfortable two-by-two seating with the most legroom in coach (a); 36 channels of free, live DIRECTV® programming on personal seatback televisions; free Fly-Fi high-speed wireless internet (b); as well as complimentary and unlimited name-brand snacks and soft drinks.
New, expanded service between Boston and LaGuardia will complement JetBlue’s additional service from Boston to both New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and result in up to 22 daily flights to New York’s three major metropolitan airports from Logan.
Boosting Boston to Austin
In summer 2020, JetBlue will increase flights between Boston and Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) with up to three daily roundtrips. The added daily flight will offer travelers a new morning departure from the Texascapital to New England, as well as an evening return. Together, with the two additional daily trips, travelers will have more options than ever to choose from when flying between the Lone Star State and Boston.
More Flights to Top Destinations
In addition to New York and Austin, JetBlue will phase in added flights in 2020 on more than a dozen routes, coast-to-coast between Boston and:
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
In 2020, JetBlue will offer upwards of 180 daily departures from Boston Logan.
Routes from BOS:
JetBlue aircraft photo gallery: