JetBlue Airways today announced it is expanding service from New York City over the peak Thanksgiving weekend, with additional nonstop flights from New York, Newark and Westchester County airports. Additions include Florida destinations like Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Fort Myers, Orlando and Tampa, and more frequency in popular VFR markets like Port-au-Prince, San Juan, Santiago and Santo Domingo. Plus high-demand transcontinental routes to Los Angeles and San Francisco.
These additional 25 flights will operate between November 20th and November 30th, as part of JetBlue’s strategy to add capacity in routes with strong potential for leisure and VFR demand.
Thanksgiving holiday demand routes include:
- New York City (JFK) – Los Angeles
- New York City (JFK) – Port-au-Prince
- New York City (JFK) – Santo Domingo
- New York City (JFK) – San Francisco
- New York City (JFK) – San Juan
- New York City (JFK) – Santiago
- Newark -– Fort Lauderdale
- Newark – Orlando
- Newark – Fort Myers
- Newark – Tampa
- Westchester County – Fort Lauderdale
- Westchester County – Orlando
JetBlue aircraft photo gallery: