Ryanair announced it has opened its 16th Italian base at Turin with two based aircraft and 32 routes connecting Turin, both domestically and internationally, to 13 countries across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
Ryanair’s new Turin base will deliver:
- Two based aircraft ($200m investment), 60 direct jobs
- 18 new routes (16 international / two domestic) for the winter season*
- 32 routes in total (23 international / nine domestic)
- Connections to winter holiday destinations such as Lanzarote, Malta, Mallorca and Marrakech, city breaks to Copenhagen, Budapest, London and Paris as well as domestic connections to Palermo, Naples and Bari.
- Over 123 departing flights per week.