Ryanair has announced its Customer Advisory Panel, comprising seven customers from six European countries. Having received over 10,000 applicants from 16 countries across Europe – Ryanair’s seven successful candidates will travel to Dublin for the first of the Customer Advisory Panel meetings in September 2021, coming together to provide feedback and recommendations that will help Ryanair continue to improve its guest services.
While interest was strong across all markets, the UK trail blazed ahead with almost a third of applicants, closely followed by Ireland (20%), Italy (14%), Spain (12%), Germany (9%), France (7%) and Poland (6%).
The seven selected panelists include:
- Mark, (34) from Ireland, who is an avid traveller, having visited over 50 countries.
- Julia, (20) from Poland, a price-savvy traveller who tells us she will come equipped with lots of customer care ideas.
- Luana, (43) from Italy has a real passion for travel.
- Jaime, (47) lives in Ibiza, regularly travels home to Barcelona.
- Christian, (66) from Germany, now retired, loves to whisk his wife off for European city breaks.
- Naomi, (34) from Belfast loves to travel, has previously lived in London and Liverpool, now living in Madrid.
- Sue, (52) lives in UK and is looking forward to traveling to see her son in Paris soon.
Ryanair will welcome the panel to Dublin in September for the first of the Customer Advisory Panel meetings, with future meetings to take place in other major European cities such as Madrid, Rome, Berlin, Warsaw and more. Flights and hotel accommodation for panel members (and a partner) will be provided and panel members will have the opportunity to explore Dublin City on their 2-night trip.
The input from the Panel will help shape Ryanair’s ongoing customer improvements program, re-enforcing Ryanair’s commitment to delivering the lowest fares, on-time flights and great customer service.