Lynx Air, Canada’s new ultra-affordable airline, has today announced a major expansion out of the Toronto region, adding four new destinations and five new routes to its network, as it continues its mission to make air travel affordable for all. Canadians living in the Toronto region will have access to Lynx flights out of both Toronto Pearson Airport (Toronto Pearson) and John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (Hamilton Airport), with six (6) destinations across the country to choose from: Halifax, St. John’s, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmontonand Vancouver.
To celebrate this significant commitment by Lynx to the Toronto region, the airline has launched a competition to win a free weekend getaway from Toronto to Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver. Each weekend getaway package includes two return Lynx flights, flying on the airline’s brand-new Boeing 737 aircraft, and a two-night hotel stay at one of the four destinations.
Today’s announcement includes the following new Lynx routes:
- Toronto Pearson – Halifax: Three flights per week, commencing June 30, 2022, and increasing to five per week from July 30, 2022.
- Toronto Pearson – St. John’s: Two flights per week, commencing June 28, 2022, and increasing to seven flights per week from July 28, 2022.
- Toronto Pearson – Edmonton: Seven flights per week, commencing July 28, 2022.
- Hamilton – Calgary: Two flights per week, commencing June 29, 2022, and increasing to four flights per week from July 29, 2022.
- Hamilton – Halifax: Two flights per week, commencing June 29, 2022.
Lynx will also be increasing its frequencies between Toronto Pearson and Calgary from seven flights per week to twelve flights per week from June 28, 2022.