Would you like to be published in World Airline News? Our growing free online airline news website is looking for additional writers, i.e. “Guest Editors”, who would like to have their articles and stories published online. We cannot compensate you for your article but getting published in WAN is a great way to get noticed by a large audience and a rapidly growing readership.
We are looking for the following article ideas:
1. Travel adventures and your airline experiences: Tell us about how your last airline travel adventure went, good or bad (with photos). The longer the trip, the better. However small virtually unknown airlines in exotic locations are also wanted.
2. A new and innovative idea on how to improve airline service or airport operations.
3. An airline profile for a current or historical airline (with photos, or using our photos).
4. An article on a certain airliner type (your favorite airliner) (with photos, or using our photos).
5. What it is like to be a pilot, flight attendant, ramp worker, flight dispatcher, maintenance worker or manager etc. (tell us the inside story of your part of the airline industry).
6. A great video about flying, airline operations or working at an airport.
7 Or, any great idea you have for an entertaining article.
If you are interested, please contact:
World Airline News