WestJet C-GWSZ – Special Livery!, originally uploaded by Rick Schlamp.
WestJet Airlines (Calgary) this month will take delivery of its new “Care-antee” logojet.
The new program was introduced on April 21, 2009. According to the airline, “Care-antee” is a comprehensive pledge to its customers that is “setting a new standard for service and value in the Canadian airline industry. The WestJet Care-antee is a set of promises we vow to uphold in good times and bad. It’s a very public commitment to our guests that we will continue to deliver exceptional service and value, especially now when they need it most.”
Here are the written guarantees the company is making to its customers:
– We will not charge you to change or cancel your flight for 24 hours
after you book
– We will not charge you for call centre bookings
– We will not overbook your flight
– We will not charge you for two checked bags
– We will have the lowest, change, cancel and pre-reserved seating fees in Canada
– We will accommodate you if your flight is delayed. Even if it’s
Mother Nature’s fault
– We will fly you in the youngest all-jet fleet in North America
– We will provide live seatback TV on our flights
– We will give you ample legroom and overhead bin space
– We will publish our on-time, lost baggage and cancellation rates
– We will always let you know how we’re doing as a company
– We will offer free online check-in and seat selection 24 hours before departure
– We will allow you to transfer your credit files to friends or family
– We will give you free snacks and refreshments on your flight
– We will always include smiles and thank yous. Always
Well done WestJet. You may be the best airline in North America.
Copyright Photo: Rick Schlamp. Boeing 737-8CT C-GWSZ (msn 37092) was painted in this eye-catching “cloud” livery in late January 2010 and will be delivered in February. C-GWSZ taxies past the camera at Seattle (King County-Boeing Field) showing the English side. The right side is in French.