Air Canada’s inaugural flight, AC1872 from Toronto to Cartagena departed on the morning of December 18, 2017, marking the airline’s newest destination in its ongoing international expansion.
In 2017, Air Canada launched new international flights from
- Toronto to: Mumbai (India), Berlin (Germany), Reykjavik (Iceland), St. Vincent (Caribbean), Belize City (Belize), Cartagena (Colombia)
- Montreal to: Shanghai (China), Marseille (France), Reykjavik (Iceland), Tel-Aviv (Israel), Algiers (Algeria) and Lima (Peru)
- Vancouver to: Melbourne (Australia), Taipei (Taiwan), Nagoya (Japan), Frankfurt (Germany), London Gatwick (UK)
In 2018, Air Canada will launch new international services from
- Toronto to: Shannon (Ireland), Porto (Portugal), Zagreb (Croatia), Bucharest (Romania), Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Montreal to: Tokyo-Narita (Japan), Dublin (Ireland), Bucharest (Romania), Lisbon (Portugal), Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Vancouver to: Paris (France), Zurich (Switzerland)
Copyright Photo: Air Canada Airbus A319-114 C-FYJG (msn 670) LAX (Michael B. Ing). Image: 912088.