As of April 1, 2018, Air France will add a new menu to its A La Carte Menu selection on board long-haul flights* – “My Fun Menu”. This menu, created from high-quality ingredients, will delight the taste buds of the most demanding gourmands. This new offer notably meets the expectations of teenagers and young adults. It will be available for purchase starting January 11, 2018 for flights departing from April 1, 2018 onward at a price of 13 euros or 4,500 miles.
My Fun Menu Includes:
- Burger made from French beef, with Emmental cheese and Bearnaise sauce
- Kettle chips with sea salt
- Mini Yop yogurt drink (strawberry flavor)
- Donut with caramel filling
- Haribo sweets
A La Carte Menus – a selection of menus to suit all tastes
In the Economy and Premium Economy cabins, Air France now offers five A La Carte Menus on flights departing from Paris to all destinations**. The options include:
- Le Marché de Jean Imbert – an exclusive culinary creation designed by the rising star of French cuisine;
- Une Sélection Lenôtre – a meal exclusively designed by the famous Lenôtre restaurants and boutiques;
- Ocean Menu – a seafood specialty menu offering a taste of the sea on board the flight;
- Tradition Menu – an array of French gourmet products allowing customers to enjoy the famous French culinary heritage;
- My Fun Menu – a feel-good menu to satisfy our young gourmands.
Photo: Air France.