WestJet also announced that it has again enhanced its schedule and connectivity out of its Vancouver hub to key business and leisure destinations in Canada and Mexico, adding 60 more flights weekly.
Details of WestJet’s increased service from Vancouver:
- An increase of 24 weekly flights between Vancouver and Calgary for a total of 16 times daily, with hourly service in both directions (top of the hour from Vancouver, and bottom of the hour from Calgary).
- Vancouver-Edmonton from 50 to 59 times weekly (nine times each business day).
- Vancouver-Calgary, from 88 to 112 times weekly (16 times daily).
- Vancouver-Kelowna from 40 to 49 times weekly (seven times daily).
- Vancouver-Ottawa from seven to 14 times weekly (twice daily).
- Vancouver-Regina from six to seven times weekly (daily).
- Vancouver-Fort St. John from six to 12 times weekly.
- Vancouver-Victoria from 33 to 35 times weekly (five times daily).
- Vancouver-Cancun, from two to three times weekly.
- Vancouver-Cabo San Lucas from one to two times weekly.
As previously announced, on March 15, WestJet will launch three-time weekly service between Vancouver and Mexico City with the route moving to daily service on April 29.
Copyright Photo: WestJet Airlines Boeing 737-8CT SSWL C-GWSV (msn 37158) (Walt Disney World – Frozen) YVR (Rob Rindt). Image: 934210.
WestJet aircraft slide show: