Finnair has announced that it will be adding frequencies to some of its popular destinations for the 2018/2019 winter season.
Finnair’s additional frequencies for the winter season include:
- Tokyo – Two additional weekly frequencies between October 28 and December 5 for a total of nine Finnair weekly flights. Including the joint business flights with Japan Airlines, Finnair will offer up to 16 weekly frequencies to Tokyo.
- Nagoya – One additional weekly frequency between October 29 and December 4 for a total of six weekly flights
- Lisbon – One additional weekly frequency on Mondays for a total of four weekly flights during the entire winter season
- Alicante – Now a year-round route for Finnair with two new weekly frequencies on Thursdays and Sundays during the winter season
- Malaga – One additional weekly frequency on Wednesdays during December and January for a total of 7 weekly flights
- Geneva – Two additional weekly frequencies on Mondays and Fridays between January and March for a total of 13 weekly flights
Copyright Photo: Finnair Airbus A330-302 OH-LTN (msn 1007) YYZ (TMK Photography). Image: 923532.
Finnair aircraft slide show: