WestJet announced increased frequency and improved connectivity from its hubs to more destinations across its network.
WestJet’s seasonal schedule for winter 2019/2020 features more flights from Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto to domestic, transborder, international and sun destinations and includes WestJet’s seasonal service to both Paris and Nashville from Calgary, commencing earlier than past years on March 12 (Paris) and March 16 (Nashville). WestJet’s popular daily summer seasonal service between Calgary and Portland (PDX) will also extend through winter.
For winter, WestJet’s 787-9 Dreamliner will also fly between Calgary and Maui and as previously announced, the airline’s new weekly non-stop service between Victoria International Airport (YYJ) and Los Cabos Mexico International Airport (SJD) begins November 5, 2019 and service between Calgary and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ) (below) commences on December 14, 2019.
Highlights of WestJet’s 2019/2020 winter schedule include:
- Calgary-Halifax, from seven times weekly to 10 times weekly
- Calgary-London, Gatwick, from three times weekly to four times weekly flights
- Calgary-Fort Lauderdale, from once weekly to twice weekly
- Calgary-Honolulu, from two times weekly to three times weekly
- Calgary-Varadero, from once weekly to twice weekly
- Calgary-Paris, seasonal service beginning March 12, 2020
- Calgary-Nashville, seasonal service beginning March 16, 2020
- Calgary-Portland, extension of daily summer route through winter
- Calgary-Maui, 787 Dreamliner service
- Vancouver-Winnipeg, from 13 times weekly to two daily flights
- Vancouver-Orange County, from six times weekly to daily
- Vancouver-San Jose del Cabo, from five times weekly to daily
- Vancouver-Puerto Vallarta, from eight times weekly to nine times weekly
- Vancouver-Huatulco, from once weekly to twice weekly
- Vancouver-Cancun, from seven times weekly to nine times weekly
- Toronto-Fort Myers, from 10 times weekly to 11 times weekly
- Toronto-Aruba, from twice weekly to three times weekly
- Toronto-Kingston, from three times weekly to four times weekly
- Toronto-London, Gatwick, daily service offered on WestJet’s 787 Dreamliner
- Ottawa-Fort Myers, from once weekly to twice weekly
- Edmonton-Saskatoon, from 18 times weekly to 23 times weekly
- Victoria- San Jose Del Cabo, new weekly service beginning November 5, 2019
- Calgary-Punta Cana, new weekly service beginning December 14, 2019
All photos by WestJet.