United Airlines has announced tickets for its newest regional fleet member, the Bombardier CRJ550, will be available for purchase starting Saturday, October 12 for travel beginning Sunday, October 27. The initial schedule includes 15 cities from Chicago O’Hare.
The CRJ550 is the world’s only 50-seat regional aircraft to offer true first-class seating and other premium amenities, including:
- Space for every customer to bring a roller bag on board.
- A self-serve refreshment center for United First customers featuring a wide assortment of snacks and beverages.
- More overall legroom per seat than any other 50-seat aircraft flown by a U.S. airline.
- The ability to stay connected while in flight with United Wi-Fi.
Initially, the CRJ550 will fly between Chicago O’Hare and:
- Allentown, Pennsylvania (ABE)
- Bentonville, Arkansas (XNA).
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa (CID)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Columbus, Ohio (CMH)
- Des Moines, Iowa (DSM)
- Grand Rapids, Michigan (GRR)
- Greensboro, North Carolina (GSO)
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (MDT)
- Indianapolis, Indiana (IND),
- Madison, Wisconsin (MSN)
- Oklahoma City (OKC)
- Richmond, Virginia (RIC)
- St. Louis, Missouri (STL)
- Tulsa, Oklahoma (TUL)
Additional cities will be added over the coming weeks from United hubs in Chicago, Newark and Washington Dulles.
The CRJ550s will be operated by GoJet Airlines. The first CRJ550 is N504GJ.