Brussels Airlines has made this announcement:
- Economy Light, the basic fare as lowest price option for the cost-conscious traveler who flies with hand luggage only, requiring limited flexibility.
- Economy Classic, the standard fare for those who wish to travel with the classic comforts included in the price of their ticket, like a 23kg checked baggage and a limited degree of flexibility.
- Economy Flex offers travelers a high degree of flexibility when organizing their travels, with a free change of reservation.
In all medium- and long-haul Economy Class fares, across the entire Lufthansa Group, 8kg carry-on baggage is included on top of a small personal item, so connecting flights across the Group Network Airlines are standardized.
Next to three Economy fares, the airline continues to offer the exclusive comfort of Business Class, with two different fares, tailored to the needs of business guests:
- Business Saver: for guests who want to travel with Business Class comfort, requiring a certain degree of flexibility
- Business Flex: for guests that want all Business Class comfort and full flexibility, including free refund
Both Business Class fares include two pieces of carry-on luggage of 8kg on top of a personal item.
Since the coronavirus crisis and as part of the new customer experience, all payments during the guests’ journey will be cashless. This concerns the payments at the airport for excess baggage as well as all payments on board.
Independent of which fare is chosen, seating together is included, and so is the caring service of Brussels Airlines’ ground staff and cabin crew. All new travel fares are eligible for rebooking.
Brussels Airlines aircraft photo gallery:
Brussels Airlines aircraft slide show: