Air France has issued this statement:
Air France is increasing its service to the French Caribbean. Starting from December 21, 2020 and for the remainder of the winter season, the company will operate flights between Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe) and Fort-de-France (Martinique) and Paris-Charles de Gaulle, in addition to its frequencies on departure from Paris-Orly. In total, up to three flights will be operated daily between Paris and each of the two islands.
Pointe-à-Pitre and Fort-de-France will thus be connected to the two Air France hubs, giving customers connecting opportunities throughout the company’s short, medium and long-haul network.
Flight schedule as from December 21, 2020.
- To/from Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe): 21 weekly direct flights:
- 17 weekly direct flights to Paris-Orly
- 4 weekly direct flights to Paris-Charles de Gaulle on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- To/from Fort-de-France (Martinique): 19 weekly direct flights:
- 16 weekly direct flights to Paris-Orly
- 3 weekly direct flights to Paris-Charles de Gaulle on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays
Flights will be operated by Boeing 777 equipped with Business, Premium Economy and Economy cabins.