Southwest Airlines confirmed its winter flight schedule for seekers of sun and snow with service details for new destinations in Florida, California, and nestled in the Colorado Rockies.
The carrier announced new seasonal service to Montrose Regional Airport (Telluride) on the Western Slope of Colorado, begins Dec. 19, the same day as previously announced seasonal service to Steamboat Springs. Service to Miami and Palm Springs both will begin Nov. 15.
Beginning Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020, Southwest will offer nonstop service:
- As low as $39 one-way nonstop between Miami and Tampa (three times daily in each direction),
- As low as $69 one-way nonstop between Miami and Baltimore/Washington (four times daily in each direction),
- As low as $69 one-way nonstop between Miami and Houston (Hobby) (four times daily in each direction), and
- As low as $69 one-way nonstop between Miami and Chicago (Midway) (once daily in each direction).
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Palm Springs and Oakland (twice daily in each direction),
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Palm Springs and Phoenix (three times daily in each direction), and
- As low as $79 one-way nonstop between Palm Springs and Denver (once daily in each direction).
Beginning Saturday, Dec.19, 2020, and mirroring the flight schedule previously announced for Steamboat Springs (HDN), Southwest will operate new service seasonally through April 5, 2021:
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Montrose (Telluride) and Denver (up to three times daily in each direction), and
- As low as $79 one-way nonstop between Montrose (Telluride) and Dallas (Love Field) (once daily on weekends in each direction).
Southwest Airlines announces new service to Montrose (Telluride), CO. Flights to Montrose, as well as previously announced service to Steamboat Springs (Hayden), CO, begin Dec. 19, 2020
International by Southwest
Southwest also today reestablished service to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, offering the airline’s inaugural international nonstop service from Phoenix. The carrier is now operating daily service between Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and both Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta.
Southwest flight schedules are currently published through April 11, 2021, offering connecting international service to Customers in the majority of its airports across the United States through a dozen gateway airports with international departures: Austin, Baltimore/Washington, Chicago (Midway), Denver, Houston (Hobby), Indianapolis, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Sacramento, St. Louis, and Tampa. Southwest currently offers published service to five countries: three cities in Mexico—Cancun, Los Cabos, and Puerto Vallarta—Aruba, Montego Bay in Jamaica, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, and Havana in Cuba.
Southwest Airlines Begins international service from Phoenix Sky Harbor with daily service to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos (Photography by Stephen M. Keller)
New Nonstop Routes for November, December, and Beyond
Southwest recently revised its published flight schedule for November and December and added new routes linking existing Southwest cities across the country with timesaving nonstop service. These new flights will give travelers more options to visit family, friends, and vacation destinations during the winter holiday season.