Wizz Air Abu Dhabi to start a new route to Alexandria

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will start a new route to Alexandria, Egypt on February 22.

The new airline commenced operations on January 15, 2021. The first revenue flight departed Abu Dhabi for Athens.

The airline is a joint venture of state-owned ADQ (formerly, Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company-ADDH), which owns 51 percent and Wizz Air Holdings controlling the remaining 49 percent.