S7 Airlines will operate weekly flights from Moscow to Casablanca (Morocco). Flights will begin operating on April 30, 2021.
From May 9, flights will be operated on Sundays. Departure from Domodedovo airport is at 12:10 p.m., arrival at Casablanca airport is at 03:20 p.m. local time. The return flight departs at 05:20 p.m. and lands in Moscow at 01:10 the next day.
The flights will be operated on modern comfortable Boeing 737-800 airliners designed to carry 168 passengers in economy class and 8 travelers in business class cabins.
S7 Airlines has also started selling tickets for weekly flights from Moscow to the cities of Italy (Bologna), Greece (Iraklion), Germany (Hanover, Cologne), Ireland (Dublin), and Bulgaria (Varna). These flights will be open to those passengers who are allowed to fly under the current restrictions.
The flights are scheduled as follows:
- On Mondays, effective on 3 May — Moscow — Hanover — Moscow;
- On Mondays, effective on 3 May — Moscow — Bologna — Moscow;
- On Tuesdays, effective on 4 May — Moscow — Iraklion — Moscow;
- On Thursdays, effective on 6 May — Moscow — Cologne — Moscow;
- On Thursdays, effective on 6 May — Moscow — Varna — Moscow;
- On Tuesdays, effective on 8 June — Moscow — Dublin — Moscow.
S7 Airlines (a brand of Siberia Airlines, http://www.s7.ru) is a member of the oneworld® global aviation alliance.
Top Copyright Photo: S7 Airlines Boeing 737-8 MAX 8 VQ-BGW (msn 43302) BFI (Joe G. Walker). Image: 943925.
S7 Airlines aircraft slide show: