ASL Airlines France has made this announcement:
ASL Airlines France has announced the resumption of its commercial flights to Algeria, following the authorization given by the Algerian authorities to strengthen air routes from France.
From September 9, 2021, ASL Airlines France will operate a regular service to Algiers from Paris 5 times a week and from Lyon and Lille once a week.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- departure from Paris-CDG at 08:00 – arrival in Algiers at 09:20
- departure from Algiers at 10:20 am – arrival in Paris-CDG at 1:40 pm
LYON – ALGIERS
- departure from Lyon at 08:00 – arrival in Algiers at 8:50
- departure from Algiers at 16:50 – arrival in Lyon at 19:40
LILLE – ALGIERS (from October 7)
- departure from Lille at 14:20 – arrival in Algiers at 15:50
- departure from Algiers at 09:50 – arrival in Lille at 13:20
In addition to this program, ASL Airlines France will continue its return flights from Algeria to France, from Algiers, Bejaia and Annaba to Paris, and from Algiers to Lyon.
“Throughout the duration of the travel restrictions related to the pandemic, ASL Airlines France has maintained a strong link with Algeria; since May 2020 we have provided special return flights from Algeria to France. With the opening of flight authorizations between the two countries, we are very happy to be able to expand our offer and to start offering commercial flights again, including from Lyon and Lille. We hope to soon be able to set up our entire program to give back to our loyal customers all the travel solutions between the capitals and regions of the two countries that they have been waiting for a year and a half! “ said Éric Vincent, Sales and Program Director of ASL Airlines France.