aha!, powered by veteran ExpressJet Airlines, on October 24 inaugurated nonstop service to Pasco/Tri-Cities, Washington. This is the first of eight nonstop aha! flights to smaller western U.S. cities from aha!’s hub and home base at Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
aha! launches Reno-Tahoe to Bakersfield, California today (October 25). Other nonstop flights, from Reno-Tahoe, follow in quick succession:
– Pasco/Tri-Cities, Wash. 24-Oct-21
– Bakersfield, Calif. 25-Oct-21
– Medford/Ashland, Ore. 31-Oct-21
– Eugene/Springfield, Ore. 1-Nov-21
– Ontario, Calif. 4-Nov-21
– Redmond/Bend, Ore. 5-Nov-21
– Eureka/Arcata, Calif. 9-Nov-21
– Fresno/Yosemite, Calif. 10-Nov-21
aha! will serve each community three times a week with 50-seat Embraer ERJ 145 regional jets. In the coming months, aha! plans to reach 20 western U.S. cities from Reno-Tahoe.