CommutAir is pleased to announce the launch of an expansive effort to update and replace the interiors of its entire fleet of Embraer 145XR 50-seat aircraft with the support of United Airlines.
The upgraded aircraft will provide a more modernized and comfortable travel experience for customers flying with CommutAir. Heading into 2022, customers can expect to see new sidewalls, overhead bins, bulkhead finishes, LED cabin and reading lights, and a completely redesigned lavatory on CommutAir’s entire fleet of ERJ145 aircrafts.
CommutAir is hiring in all areas to continue to support the expansive growth the carrier has experienced in recent years. The carrier offers pilot programs that include:
- Career path program through United AVIATE partnership – the fastest path to a United flight deck
- Attractive sign-on bonus for Direct-Entry Captains ($50,000)
- Rapid position upgrades for qualified applicants
- Top-tier benefits including 401K matching
- Unparalleled Commuter Policy