Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) together with the Compass tour operator are preparing to start flights to the exotic resorts of the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Mexico (Cancun) and the Maldives (Male). The flights will start on the eve of the New Year holidays – from December 27, 2021.
Given that the resumption of flights of Boeing 777-200ER long-haul aircraft is planned for the second quarter of next year, the program of long-haul flights to Punta Cana, Cancun, Male will be performed on the Boeing 767-300ER aircraft of partner euroAtlantic. Thus, a joint project will be implemented the long-distance program, which will also partially involve UIA crews. The Boeing 767-300ER will have a two-class cabin layout – business and economy.
In other news, the airline has announced it summer schedule 2022:
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) offers to plan spring and summer vacations in 2022 in advance and presents a special program of routes. Passengers can already choose among the most popular historical destinations and secure a flight at attractive prices for long-distance dates.
In particular, the following are international UIA charter and regular routes:
- Kyiv – Athens (ATH) – Kyiv – from March 27, 2022;
- Kyiv – Larnaca (LCA) – Kyiv – from March 27, 2022;
- Kyiv – Split (SPU) – Kyiv – from 08.06.2022;
- Kyiv – Pula (PUY) – Kyiv – from June 11, 2022;
- Kyiv – Tirana (TIA) – Kyiv – from 07.06.2022;
- Kyiv – Tivat (TIV) – Kyiv – from June 2, 2022;
- Kyiv – Tenerife (TFS) – Kyiv – from April 28, 2022;
- Kyiv – Nevsehir (NAV) – Kyiv – from March 6, 2022;
- Kyiv – Palma de Mallorca (PMI) – Kyiv – from 31.05.2022.
Ukraine International Airlines aircraft slide show:
Ukraine International Airlines aircraft photo gallery: