Frontier Airlines (2nd) (Denver) today announced it will expand its presence at Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN), in Trenton, New Jersey, with the addition of five nonstop destinations launching in April. Frontier is the only airline providing scheduled service out of Trenton-Mercer Airport, the gateway to New Jersey’s state capital, all of central New Jersey, and southeast Pennsylvania, including metro Philadelphia.
Frontier will now provide customers throughout New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania with convenient, low-fare service to Atlanta, Chicago-Midway, Columbus, Detroit, and Raleigh/Durham. This is in addition to Frontier’s previously announced nonstop service to Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, and New Orleans.
- Columbus – fares as low as $29 each way
- Detroit – fares as low as $29 each way
- Raleigh/Durham – fares as low as $29 each way
- Atlanta – fares as low as $49 each way
- Chicago-Midway – fares as low as $49 each way
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood – fares as low as $69 each way
- Orlando – fares as low as $69 each way
- Tampa – fares as low as $69 each way
- Fort Myers – fares as low as $79 each way
- New Orleans – fares as low as $79 each way
Following is the schedule for Frontier’s new Trenton service:
|Atlanta||April 8, 2013||4/week||A319|
|Chicago-Midway||April 8, 2013||6/week||A319|
|Columbus||April 8, 2013||3/week||A319|
|Detroit||April 9, 2013||4/week||A319|
|Raleigh-Durham||April 8, 2013||6/week||A319|
All Frontier flights from Princeton/Trenton will operate on 138-seat Airbus A319 aircraft.
Copyright Photo: Michael B. Ing. Airbus A319-111 N923FR (msn 2019) with Rudy, the Raccoon, on the tail, approaches the runway at Los Angeles International Airport.