Frontier Airlines (2nd) (Denver) will be resuming nonstop seasonal service in several markets, including:
- From its Denver hub to Palm Springs, California, Cozumel, Mexico, and San Jose, Costa Rica
- From Bloomington, Ill. to Orlando, Florida
- From Indianapolis, Ind. to Cancun, Mexico
- From Kansas City, Mo. to Cancun, Los Cabos, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- From Madison, Wis. to Orlando, Florida
- From Milwaukee, Wis. to Cancun, Mexico
- From Omaha, Neb. to Orlando, Florida
- From Salt Lake City, Utah to Cancun, Mexico
Also, due to the enthusiastic response of customers, Frontier will be extending the seasons for service from Denver to: Eugene, OR; Greensboro, NC; and Knoxville, TN.
|Following is the schedule for Frontier’s Eugene service:|
|Denver-Eugene (Oct. 25, 2013 – Jan. 5, 2014)|
|DEN-EUG||5:00 p.m.||6:52 p.m.||Thurs, Sun||A319|
|EUG-DEN||6:05 a.m.||9:34 a.m.||Mon, Fri||A319|
|Following is the schedule for Frontier’s Greensboro service:|
|Denver-Greensboro (Sept. 12, 2013 – Jan. 3, 2014)|
|DEN-GSO||3:45 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||Mon||A319|
|GSO-DEN||9:40 a.m.||11:20 a.m.||Tues||A319|
|DEN-GSO||3:55 p.m.||9:11 p.m.||Thurs||A319|
|GSO-DEN||9:10 a.m.||10:50 a.m.||Fri||A319|
|Following is the schedule for Frontier’s Knoxville service:|
|Denver-Knoxville (Oct. 25, 2013 – Jan. 5, 2014)|
|DEN-TYS||12:20 p.m.||4:54 p.m.||Thurs, Sun||A319|
|TYS-DEN||5:49 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||Thurs, Sun||A319|
The service in all three markets will operate on 138-seat Airbus A319 aircraft.
Copyright Photo: Mark Durbin/AirlinersGallery.com. New look Frontier. With the new large “FlyFrontier.com” titles, Frontier Airlines’ Airbus A319-112 N954FR (msn 1786) with the Bull Moose on the tail taxies at San Francisco.
Did you know you can see all of the previous Frontier Airlines articles (or any other airline) with one click? In the Right Column (look >>> to the right and then down), click Frontier Airlines (2nd) under All Previous Articles.