Norwegian Air Shuttle and Widerøe on January 26 signed an interline agreement. The agreement includes all Widerøe’s Public Service Obligation routes in Norway (listed below) and Norwegian’s domestic routes in Norway. Initially, the flights will only be available for purchase through Widerøe’s channels, with an estimated launch during the first half of March.
The following Widerøe routes are included in the agreement:
- Oslo – Røros
- All routes from Oslo and Bergen to Sogn og Fjordane and Ørsta/Volda
- All routes between Trondheim and Helgeland (Mo i Rana, Mosjøen, Brønnøysund og Sandnessjøen)
- Trondheim and Oslo to Rørvik and Namsos
- All routes in Nordland, Troms og Finnmark, except from Bodø – Bardufoss
- Direct routes from Oslo to Helgeland (Mo i Rana, Mosjøen, Brønnøysund, Sandnessjøen) and Lofoten (Svolvær, Leknes, Stokmarknes)
- Direct routes from Bergen to Bodø and Tromsø
- Sandefjord/Kristiansand/Trondheim to Evenes
Copyright Photo: Wideroe (Widerøe’s Flyveselskap AS) Bombardier DHC-8-103 LN-WIA (msn 359) TRD (Ton Jochems). Image: 912543.
Widerøe aircraft slide show: