On the heels of February’s announcement that Delta Sky Club is expanding to Austin, Delta will also open a new Delta Sky Club at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in late 2018.
Conveniently located near the Delta gates on the new South Concourse — Terminal 3, the Delta Sky Club will be 7,500 square feet, offering guests a new space to catch up on work or relax during their travels.
It will also feature:
- Design inspired by the Southwest desert landscape, with earth tones and rich colors
- Seasonal, locally inspired cuisine and customizable food offerings like the SkyBowl, where guests can build their own bowl choosing from grains, vegetables and proteins
- A full-service, complimentary bar that features seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Artwork throughout the Delta Sky Club from Phoenix-based and regional artists
- Comfortable seating, Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat
Photo: Delta Air Lines.