Air France has advised on its planned operations for tomorrow:
On Friday March 30, 2018, Air France plans to operate 76% of its flights –
- 80% of its long-haul flights;
- 70% of its medium-haul flights on departure to and from Paris-Charles de Gaulle;
- 80% of its short-haul flights, Paris-Orly and French provinces.
In view of a percentage of staff on strike, subject to the Diard law and expected to work on March 30, 2018, estimated at –
- 31.6% of pilots;
- 28.3% of cabin crew;
- 20.4% of ground staff.
The flight schedule is updated 24 hours in advance. Disruptions and delays are to be expected.
Air France regrets this situation and is making every effort to minimize the inconvenience this strike action may cause to its customers.
How to postpone your trip?
Regardless of their ticket type, Air France is offering all its customers reserved on an Air France operated flight on 30 March the opportunity to –
- modify their ticket to reschedule their flight up to 5 April inclusive, free of charge, subject to available seats when changing their reservation.
- receive a voucher valid for one year on Air France or KLM to postpone their trip beyond 5 April, to change their destination or departure airport or to cancel their tickets –
- at www.airfrance.com in the « Review / modify your reservations » section, and on the Air France App,
- via Twitter with #Airfrance on Facebook.com/airfrance, by calling the toll-free number: 0 800 240 260 (available from France or overseas departments) or +33 1 57 02 10 58 (from abroad), or from their usual retailer.
- Customers whose flight is cancelled will receive a full refund at no extra cost.
Useful tips for travellers
Air France has the “AF Connect” service, which informs its customers directly and in 13 languages all over the world on their mobile phone or by e-mail. To be notified personally by AF Connect, Air France invites customers to update their contact details (mobile number and/or e-mail) in their reservation file on the company’s website or in their Flying Blue profile. It is possible to consult and update these details at any time on this website in the “Review / modify your reservations” section and on our mobile websites.
Before going to the airport, customers are advised to check flight information, 24 hours before departure:
– www.airfrance.com, in the “Flight schedules” section
– the website mobile.airfrance.com
– the Air France app available on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone
Copyright Photo: Air France Airbus A319-111 F-GRHV (msn 1505) ZRH (Rolf Wallner). Image: 935816.
Air France aircraft slide show: