Norwegian continues its growth in Ireland by announcing its new expanded 2019 summer schedule with 37% more weekly departures to the USA and Canada.
Norwegian currently operates flights from Dublin, Shannon and Cork airports to New York-Stewart International Airport and Providence TF Green Airport on the US East Coast. Flights are operated using brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
Norwegian’s increased 2019 summer schedule from Ireland has 40 weekly transatlantic departures and is now available to book for travel from March 31, 2019, as follows:
- Hamilton-Toronto – The brand-new daily service to Canada commences on March 31, 2019 and will mark the first direct flight between Hamilton and Dublin. The new route provides passengers with greater choice and flexibility for travel to Toronto and nearby Niagara Falls. Fares from €189 one way.
- Providence – Norwegian will increase flights to Providence, Rhode Island to a daily service next summer, up from five flights per week. One of America’s oldest cities, Providence provides good access to Boston and other ideal summer destinations in New England such as Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. Fares from €129 one way.
- Stewart – Consumers will continue to benefit from twice-daily flights on Norwegian’s popular Dublin-New York-Stewart route following the introduction of a daily morning departure in April.
- Stewart – Norwegian will increase its summer service to New York Stewart International Airport from three to five flights per week due to strong passenger demand. Fares from €129 one way.
- Providence – Business travellers and holidaymakers will continue to benefit from four flights per week to the heart of New England next summer. Fares from €129 one way.
- Providence – Norwegian will continue its seasonal service to Providence with three flights per week. The airport’s only flights to the US will continue to offer Cork residents a direct transatlantic link during the busier summer season. Fares from €129 one way.
Norwegian also serves the European cities of Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki direct from the Irish capital with fares from €33.51 one way.
Copyright Photo (all others by Norwegian): Norwegian.com (Norwegian Air International) (Ireland) Boeing 737-8 MAX 8 EI-FYG (msn 42831) (Maria Zambrano, Spanish philosopher) PMI (Ton Jochems). Image: 942552.
Norwegian aircraft slide show: