Air France spotlights the most modern aircraft in its fleet in flight with 8K images, a high-flying technical feat.
In partnership with Daher and Airborne Films, Air France has created a video of the latest flagship in its fleet, the Boeing 787 in flight, using state-of-the-art technology to produce unprecedented 8K Ultra High Definition images.
Discover the Air France Dreamliner as you’ve never seen it before:
And to understand the extent of this technological challenge, click here for the video’s Making Of:
The best of Air France on board the Boeing 787
For Air France customers, the Boeing 787 has many assets, including:
- the latest Air France cabins: a cocoon in the sky in the Business cabin (30 seats) and enhanced comfort for all in the new Premium Economy cabin (21 seats) and Economy (225 seats);
- on-board WiFi adapted to the needs of customers;
- more comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
- windows that are approximately 30% larger than on similar aircraft; and
- improved air pressure and humidity levels for greater travel comfort.