Allegiant Air has announced seven new nonstop routes, including three new routes to Florida and two to Palm Springs, California.
Also, after a short hiatus, Allegiant will also extend its seasonal route connecting Nashville, Tennessee and Bozeman, Montana.
The new seasonal routes to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) in Southwest Florida include:
- Houston, Texas via William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) – beginning Nov. 20, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois via Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) – beginning Nov. 20, 2020
The new seasonal route to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) in Florida includes:
- Boston, Massachusetts via Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) – beginning Nov. 19, 2020
The new route to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway International Airport (AZA) in Arizona includes:
- Santa Maria, California via Santa Maria Airport (SMX) – beginning Nov. 19, 2020
The new seasonal routes to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) in Southern California include:
- Boise, Idaho via Boise Airport (BOI) – beginning Nov. 19, 2020
- Eugene, Oregon via Eugene Airport (EUG) – beginning Nov. 20, 2020
The new seasonal route to Denver International Airport (DEN) in Colorado includes:
- Provo, Utah via Provo Municipal Airport (PVU) – beginning Nov. 19, 2020
The extension on the seasonal route to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) in Montana includes:
- Nashville, Tennessee via Nashville International Airport (BNA) – beginning Nov. 21, 2020
The new nonstop routes will operate twice weekly.
Allegiant Air aircraft photo gallery:
Allegiant Air aircraft slide show: