Tag Archives: 7278

Go! adds Mokulele titles to its CRJ200 fleet

 

Copyright Photo: Ivan K. Nishimura. Bombardier CRJ200 (CL-600-2B19) N77278 (msn 7278) is pictured at Honolulu in the more subdued 2008 livery with the new joint titles.

Go! (iflygo.com) (Mesa Air Group) (Honolulu) is adding Mokulele titles to its Bombardier CRJ200 (CL-600-2B19) fleet.

 

As previously reported, last month Mesa Air Group and Republic Airways Holdings merged their competing subsidiaries, go! and Mokulele Airlines into a joint venture called go! Mokulele. Mesa’s 50-seat CRJ200s continued to operate inter-island services, supplemented by Mokulele’s Cessna 208B Grand Caravan turboprop aircraft. Shuttle America’s Embraer ERJ 170s, operated on behalf of Mokulele Airlines, were removed from Hawaii service. Mesa maintains a 75 percent share in the joint venture, with Republic holding the remaining 25 percent.

Advertisements