Air France has announced from March 25, 2018, its customers will be able to fly to Nairobi (Kenya) on a departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle thanks to 3 new weekly frequencies. Flights will be operated by the latest-generation Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, equipped with 30 seats in Business class, 21 seats in Premium Economy class and 225 seats in Economy class.
Flight times operated (in local time):
AF814: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 20:50, arrives in Nairobi at 6:00 the next day
Flights operated on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
AF815: leaves Nairobi at 8:20, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 15:50
Flights operated on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays.
These flights will be operated on a code-share basis with partner Kenya Airways. Customers will thus benefit from 10 weekly non-stop frequencies between Paris and Nairobi, with 3 flights operated by Air France and 7 flights operated by Kenya Airways. Moreover, as a continuation of Nairobi, Air France customers will be able to fly to 23 regional destinations* operated under a code-share with its partner.
This new Air France service is in addition to that of KLM, which operates a daily service between Amsterdam-Schiphol and Nairobi by Boeing 787.
The best of Air France to Nairobi
On board Air France’s innovative and latest-generation Boeing 787, customers will benefit from a unique travel experience –
- The latest Air France long-haul cabins: excellence in the sky in the Business cabin (30 seats), comfort for all in the new Premium Economy cabin (21 seats) and Economy (225 seats);
- Onboard WiFi adapted to the needs of customers (from 20MB to 200MB for a price varying between €5 and €30);
- Lighting moods adapted to the various different phases of the flight;
- More comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
- Windows which are about 30% larger than similar aircraft and which are equipped with an electronic window darkening system;
- Improved air pressure and humidity levels make the trip even more comfortable.
Copyright Photo: Air France Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner F-HRBD (msn 42487) PAE (Nick Dean). Image: 939730.