Tag Archives: Guillaume Besnard

AirAsia X to start Kuala Lumpur-Tokyo Haneda flights in December

AirAsia X (AirAsia.com) (Kuala Lumpur) is going to launch low-fare Kuala Lumpur-Tokyo (Haneda) flights in December. The company is planning to add two additional cities.

Read the full report in The Japan Times:

CLICK HERE

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard. A dramatic picture of AirAsia X’s brand new Airbus A330-343X F-WWYY (msn 1131). it will become 9M-XXG on delivery.

China Airlines to repaint its Boeing 747-409 B-18210

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard.

China Airlines (Taipei) is planning to shortly repaint its Boeing 747-409 B-18210 (msn 33734) currently painted in the 787 Dreamliner color scheme back into the standard livery.

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard. B-18210 approaches Hong Kong for landing.

Deer Air changes its name to Capital Airlines

Deer Air (Beijing) on May 2 changed its name to Capital Airlines (Beijing Capital Airlines). The HNA Group now owns 70 percent of the shares and BTG the other 30 percent.

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard. This great photo shows Airbus A319-133 F-WWDA (msn 4042) banking beautifully at Toulouse.

Viva Macau is shut down on March 28

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard. Ex-Pluna Boeing 767-319 ER B-MAY (msn 24875, ex CX-PUG) arrives back at hazy Macau (MFM) base.

Viva Macau (Macau) had its AOC revoked on Sunday (March 28) after the company failed to assist stranded passengers on Friday (March 26). The government found the airline unfit due to its financial situation.

The company started operations on December 16, 2002.

Read the full story:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/aviation/viva-macau-offers-airfare-refunds/story-e6frg95x-1225847361401

MASwings to display an ATR 72-500 at Lima 2009

MASwings (Miri) will display its latest ATR 72-212A (ATR 72-500) at the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhi bition (Lima 2009) from December 1-5.

News link:

thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/11/30/nation/5206794&sec=nation

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard.

Please click on photo or link below for full view, information, prints for sale and other photos:

http://airlinersgallery.com/2/269a273/#/gallery/maswings/maswings-atr-72-500-f-wwex-07-apr-tls-glb-lr-904235/

Airbus conducts first flight of first A330-200F freighter

 

Airbus A330-200F F-WWYE (Apr) TLS (GLB)(LR)

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard. F-WWYE arrives back at TLS after the first flight.

Airbus A330-200F F-WWYE (Tko) TLS (YD)(LR)

Copyright Photo: A330-200F F-WWYE (msn 1004) historically climbs away from TLS today.

Airbus (Toulouse and Hamburg) today (November 5) completed the first flight of the first A330-200F freighter.

Libyan Airlines to take delivery of first ATR 42

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard/gbphotoworks.net.  ATR 42-512 F-WWLM (msn 691) arrives back at Toulouse after a test flight.

Copyright Photo: Guillaume Besnard/gbphotoworks.net. ATR 42-512 F-WWLM (msn 691) arrives back at Toulouse after a test flight.

Libyan Airlines (Tripoli) will soon take delivery of its first ATR 42-500.